Dr. Steven Bell is an internist practicing in Irving, TX. Dr. Bell specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bell provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1967
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Internal Medicine; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Valley Health System/Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University Program
Dr. Steven A Bell M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Steven A Bell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bell
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Purvi J. Sanghvi M.D.3701 Eldorado Pkwy McKinney Texas 75070
- Dr. Craig Glazer MD5939 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390-9253
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD3609 Blue Bird Drive Flower Mound Texas 75022
- Deborah Gail Morris-Harris303 East Overton Road Dallas Texas 75228