Dr. Ardis Allison is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Charles, MO. Dr. Allison is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Allison diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Allison can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Ardis K Allison DO's Practice location
Saint Charles, MO 63304Get Direction
O'FALLON, MO 63368Get Direction
Dr. Ardis K Allison DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allison
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. Geraldine A. Ryan M.D.9426 Phoenix Village Pkwy O Fallon MO 63368
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303
- Dr. Thomas J Kasper MD777 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Peter Putnam M.D.9930 Watson Rd Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Mark C Murawski M.D.456 N. New Ballas Rd. Saint Louis MO 63141