Dr. Thomas Samaras M.D.
Family Practitioner1120 First Colonial Rd Suite 100 Virginia Beach VA, 23454
Dr. Thomas Samaras is a family practitioner practicing in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Samaras specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Samaras possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1982
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1982
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Virginia Bch Gen Hosp, Family Medicine; Riverside Hosp, Family Medicine
- Riverside Methodist Hospitals (OhioHealth) Program
Dr. Thomas Samaras M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Thomas Samaras M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Samaras
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- The Importance of Circumcision
Do You Need a circumcision?All male are born with a foreskin. It is a mass of skin that covers the glans of the penis. This is a covering that grows with time as the child grows. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin leaving the head of the penis exposded. Circumcision has been...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Dr. Lee Coleman Hinnant M.D.828 Healthy Way Virginia Beach VA 23462
- Dr. Frank Joseph Piccioni D.O.516 Innovation Dr Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. Bradley Tennant M.D.1120 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Ronald Wayne Atwood M.D.108 Knells Ridge Blvd Chesapeake VA 23320
- Dr. James Salerno DDS5318 Providence Rd Virginia Beach VA 23464
- Dr. Elizabeth Dashiell Bakhshi MD813 Independence Blvd Virginia Beach VA 23455