Dr. John Hibscher is a psychologist practicing in Kealakekua, HI. Dr. Hibscher specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hibscher evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hibscher because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. John A Hibscher PHD's Practice location
Kealakekua, HI 96750Get Direction
Dr. John A Hibscher PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- Dr. Jennifer Fallon PH.D.180 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach CA 92660
- Kenneth Ray Kirchner PHD77-137 Kalaniuka St Holualoa HI 96725
- Dr. Roger A Weiss PH. D.75 7544 Alii Dr Kailua Kona HI 96740
- Dr. Mary ann Kuualoha Terminello PSY.D.75-5751 Kuakini Hwy Kailua Kona HI 96740
- Dr. Darlene Ashley PH.D75-5744 Alii Dr Kailua Kona HI 96740
- Dr. Cathryn Nova PHD75-240 Nani Kailua Dr Kailua Kona HI 96740