Dr. Kirimi Fuller is a psychologist practicing in Stamford, CT. Dr. Fuller specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fuller evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fuller because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kirimi Fuller PSY.D.'s Practice location
Stamford, CT 06902Get Direction
Dr. Kirimi Fuller PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Mindy Barbara Atkin333 Glen Head Road Glen Head New York 11545
- Dr. Marlene N. Kasman PHD163 Town Line Rd East Northport NY 11731
- Dr. Paul L. Doolan PSY.D.1720 Post Rd E Westport Connecticut 06880
- Dr. Amy Beth Rosenberg PSYD485 Underhill Boulevard Syosset NY 11791
- Anna Maria Badini PH.D. Stamford Connecticut 06906
- Dr. Elanna Lazaruk PSY.D.229 7th Street Garden City NY 11530