Dr. Henry Feder MD
Infectious Disease Specialist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Infectious Diseases282 Washington St Hartford CT, 06106
Dr. Henry Feder is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in Hartford, CT. Dr. Feder specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1971
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Lyme Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Columbus Chldns 1972
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Program A
Dr. Henry Feder MD's Practice location
Hartford, CT 06106Get Direction
Dr. Henry Feder MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feder
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- Are there any Alternative Remedies for the Treatment of Mumps?
What are the best remedies for fever and pain when you have the mumps?Mumps is a viral infection which causes pain and swelling in the throat and neck. It is common in children and youngsters.As the treatment for mumps, traditionally decoctions of healing herbs were recommended for little children....
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Sheral Patel MD73 Dunn Rd Coventry CT 06238
- Dr. Alberto Cohen-abbo MD282 Washington St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Nicholas John Bennett MB/BCHIR, PHD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Melissa Held MD282 Washington St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Mark Lobato MD410 Capitol Ave Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. John Robert Schreiber MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455