Dr. John Stephen Locke M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon341 Magnolia Ave Suite 101 Corona CA, 92879
Dr. John Locke is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Corona, CA. Dr. Locke specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Locke tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University F. Edward HÃ©bert School of Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Alameda Co Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. John Stephen Locke M.D.'s Practice location
Corona, CA 92879Get Direction
Dr. John Stephen Locke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Locke
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Leslie K. Shokes MD2703 N Bristol St Santa Ana California 92706
- Dr. Mitchell G Cohen MD17752 Beach Blvd 103 Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. John Dorsey MD25431 Cabot Road Laguna Hills California 92653
- Dr. Paul Richard Reiman MD341 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879