Dr. Steven Braam is a psychologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Braam specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Braam evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Braam because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- A preliminary investigation of the consequences that define the mand and the tact.
- The effects of specific versus nonspecific reinforcement on verbal behavior.
- Development of intraverbal behavior in mentally retarded individuals through transfer of stimulus control procedures: classification of verbal responses.
- Training and generalization of laundry skills: a multiple probe evaluation with handicapped persons.
Dr. Steven John Braam PH.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53220Get Direction
Dr. Steven John Braam PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Braam
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Diane Marie Mosnik PH.D.2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Carol A. Pinter PSY.D.2600 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- John Thomas Parkhurst PHD13603 Flanagan Blvd Boys Town NE 68010
- Ms. Julie A Bobholz PHD9200 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Jane Marie Schneider PH.D.741 N Grand Ave Waukesha WI 53186
- Dr. Kelly K Duggan PSYD14135 N Cedarburg Rd Mequon WI 53097