Dr. Patricia Coe is a Chiropractor practicing in Lombard, IL. Dr. Coe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Coe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Patricia A Coe D.C.'s Practice location
Lombard, IL 60148Get Direction
Dr. Patricia A Coe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Robert Vincent DiMonda DC1832 Centre Point Circle Naperville Illinois 60563
- Dr. Rishi Kapoor D.C.1175 East Ogden Avenue Naperville Illinois 60563
- Kim Jacobs Martin1446 Techny Road Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Al J. Petrone DC, DABCO275 West Higgins Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Victor Manzo Jr.47 South 6th Street La Grange Illinois 60525