Dr. Harris Weaver MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology2618 W Sugnet Rd Midland MI, 48640
Dr. Harris Weaver is a rheumatologist practicing in Midland, MI. Dr. Weaver specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Weaver treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Rheumatology; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Harris Weaver MD's Practice location
Midland, MI 48640Get Direction
MIDLAND, MI 48640Get Direction
Dr. Harris Weaver MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weaver
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Connecting the Dots: Understanding the Link Between Severe Acid Reflux and Fibromyalgia
While it may seem odd that these two conditions are linked together, it turns out that fibromyalgia and gastrointestinal esophageal reflux disease are connected to each other. A recent study has looked at this comorbidity that many patients report having and have found that it is highly likely for...
- CNN Producer Lauren Lee on Battling Lupus: A Fight to Regain Oneself
As a girl, Lauren Lee lived the life of her dreams. She was a Junior at Kent State University who was able to do what she loved: Journalism. She was at the top of her classes and seemed to have it all, that is until September 2001 when she suffered from an unexplainable condition. She was confused,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes Wrist Pain?
Wrist pain is a common complaint caused by a number of factors that result from injuries or diseases. Identifying the underlying cause is crucial in the management of pain, as treatment depends on the root cause and severity of the condition. Wrist pain may range from a dull ache to a sharp,...
- Dr. Jonathan Rene MD2172 Hemmeter Road Saginaw MI 48603
- Dr. Albert Sm Manlapit MD5446 Hampton Pl Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Sanjeev Prakash M.D4705 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Algimantas P Maciulis MD200 S. Wenona St Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Carlos Diola M.D.4701 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Penput Tangsintanapas M.D.1484 Straits Dr Bay City MI 48706