Dr. Ernest Gradillas is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Gradillas specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Gradillas tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1974
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1974
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- University Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; University Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Med Center 1978
Dr. Ernest L Gradillas M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85712Get Direction
Dr. Ernest L Gradillas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Dr. Dara Chafik MD, PHD4727 E Camp Lowell Dr Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Jordan Lee Smith M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Abelardo Sotelo M.D.4422 E Holmes St Tucson AZ 85711
- Dr. Ario Barzan Kiarash MD7520 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Eric Andrew Lenehan M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Robert Charles Kersey M.D.6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710