Dr. Nicole Swaggerty-valdes is a psychologist practicing in North Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Swaggerty-valdes specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Swaggerty-valdes evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Swaggerty-valdes because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Nicole R Swaggerty-valdes PH.D.'s Practice location
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Get Direction
NORTH MIAMI, FL 33181Get Direction
Dr. Nicole R Swaggerty-valdes PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- Dr. Mitchell E. Spero PSY D12651 West Sunrise Blvd. Suite 101 Sunrise FL 33323
- Norman Goldwasser975 West 41st Street Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Nancy Bacher2999 Northeast 191st Street Aventura Florida 33180
- Leila Saavedra Charlemagne100 Northeast 38th Street Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Lidia Cardone PH.D.2199 Ponce De Leon Blvd Coral Gables Florida 33134
- Dr. Eric Y Reznik PSY.D.17100 Royal Palm Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33326