Dr. Katelyn Neckel is a speech language pathologist practicing in PALO ALTO, CA. Dr. Neckel specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Neckel evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Neckel helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Katelyn Irene Neckel SLP's Practice location
PALO ALTO, CA 94304Get Direction
Katelyn Irene Neckel SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Susan Trinosky Ingles M.A., CCC-SLP710 LAWRENCE EXPY SANTA CLARA CA 95051
- Sheena Mcnair M.S.4155 MOORPARK AVE SAN JOSE CA 95117
- Sarah Kelts CCC-SLP1111 WEYBURN LN APT 22 SAN JOSE CA 95129
- Mrs. Haley M Dayel M.S., CCC-SLP241 CURTNER AVE PALO ALTO CA 94306
- Mrs. Rita Anne Scelfo SLP CCC401A BURGESS DR MENLO PARK CA 94025
- Mrs. Lydia Maria Coolidge M.S.4155 MOORPARK AVE SAN JOSE CA 95117