Dr. Sushma Surrinder Kapoor M.D.
Family Practitioner1601 Owen Dr Fayetteville NC, 28304
Dr. Sushma Kapoor is a family practitioner practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Kapoor specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kapoor possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karad, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences MD
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Preventive Care
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- JFK Medical Center 2005
- JFK Family Medicine, Edison, NJ
Dr. Sushma Surrinder Kapoor M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sushma Surrinder Kapoor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kapoor
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Michael Hutchinson M.D.150 Robeson St Fayetteville NC 28301
- Dr. Sasan Araghi M.D.116 Country Club Dr Fayetteville NC 28301
- Ms. Narinder Kaur M.D.1601 Owen Drive Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Connie Brooks-fernandez MD1540 Purdue Dr Fayetteville NC 28303
- Dr. Garnett Marcus Lowry M.D.313 Teal Dr Raeford NC 28376
- Dr. Nancy Henderson-hines M.D.6387 Ramsey St Fayetteville NC 28311