Linda Sullivan is an acupuncturist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Sullivan evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Sullivan treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Linda J. Sullivan DOM's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Linda J. Sullivan DOM's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Geoffrey Hayes2730 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Wen Wu D.C , D.O.M2709 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Monica T. Rempen DOM8300 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Dr. Donna Grace Alipat D.O.M., DIPL.OM8201 Golf Course Rd Nw Albuquerque NM 87120
- Dr. Yvonne V. Piper DOM, DIPLOM7320 4th St Nw Albuquerque NM 87107
- Ms. Jennifer Kate Quinn D.O.M.921 NASHVILLE AVE SW APT 2 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87105