Dr. Anhton Le is an optometrist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Le specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Le performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Anhton Quy Le O.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89131Get Direction
Dr. Anhton Quy Le O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Amel P. Youssef O.D.10870 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89135
- Dr. David P Yesnick O.D.9191 W FLAMINGO RD STE 120 LAS VEGAS NV 89147
- Dr. Jennifer C. Mallinger O.D. CHARTERED1930 Village Center Cir Las Vegas NV 89134
- Dr. Ellen Merkin O.D.2920 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89146
- Dr. Brian Anderson O.D.3200 Soaring Gulls Drive Las Vegas NV 89129
- Dr. Thomas Thuan Ha O.D.10660 Southern Highlands Parkway Las Vegas NV 89141