Dr. Robert Jay Echenberg MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology623 W Union Blvd Suite 5 Bethlehem PA, 18018
Dr. Robert Echenberg is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Echenberg specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Echenberg can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Echenberg can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1965
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- In your skin you are different: women living with ovarian cancer during childbearing years.
- Permanently locked-in syndrome in the neurologically impaired neonate: report of a case of Werdnig-Hoffmann disease.
- A MORPHOLOGIC APPROACH TO THE PROBLEM OF REFLUX PANCREATITIS.
- MUCOSAL REDUPLICATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE AMPULLARY PORTION OF THE MAJOR DUODENAL PAPILLA IN HUMANS.
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Jay Echenberg MD's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18018Get Direction
Dr. Robert Jay Echenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Echenberg
- What Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cysts
Many women get an ovarian cyst of some type at some point in their life. Most are benign and do not cause any long-term harm. Having ovarian cysts certainly does not mean ovarian cancer. In fact, according to the provider reference Up To Date, most ovarian cysts do not need to be removed through...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Anemia: How to Avoid It
What is Anemia? Anemia is not a medical condition, but a symptom wherein there is a decreased number of red blood cells in the body. Anemia is said to be the most common blood disorder and is actually a side effect when other illnesses either disturb the body's ability to produce healthy red blood...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Mr. Gazi Abdulhay MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Sheldon Linn M.D.322 South 17th Street Allentown Pennsylvania 18104
- Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano MD724 Stone Avenue Talladega Alabama 35160
- Dr. Gregory John Radio MD1611 Pond Road Allentown Pennsylvania 18104
- Dr. Suzanne L. rajjoub Basha M.D.1611 Pond Rd Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Zirka Maria Halibey MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104