Dr. Donald Conner is a general surgeon practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Conner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Conner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1978
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1978
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Donald J. Conner MD's Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
ENGLEWOOD, CO 80110Get Direction
Dr. Donald J. Conner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conner
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Appendectomy Aftercare
What is an Appendectomy?The appendix is a pouch-like organ situated in the lower right abdomen in the first part of the large intestine. The importance or function that is carried out by this structure is not very clear, hence it is referred to as a "vestigial structure". When the appendix causes...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Dr. Anthony J. Canfield M.D.1601 East 19th Avenue Denver Colorado 80218
- Traci A. Kimball4950 South Yosemite Street Greenwood Village Colorado 80111
- Dr. Emmett Lono Mcguire M.D.501 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Christine D Rogness M.D.9399 Crown Crest Blvd Parker CO 80138
- Dr. Craig Hornbarger M.D.15330 East Broncos Parkway Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Csaba Gajdos MD13611 E Colfax Ave Aurora CO 80045