Dr. Donald Conner is a general surgeon practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Conner specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Conner provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1978
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1978
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Donald J. Conner MD's Practice location
Englewood, CO 80113Get Direction
ENGLEWOOD, CO 80110Get Direction
Dr. Donald J. Conner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Conner
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Dr. Anthony J. Canfield M.D.1601 East 19th Avenue Denver Colorado 80218
- Jacquelyn Glenn14100 E Arapahoe Rd, Suite 260 Centennial CO 80112
- Traci A. Kimball4950 South Yosemite Street Greenwood Village Colorado 80111
- Dr. Gregory Stiegmann MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Erik Peltz DO12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Craig Hornbarger M.D.15330 East Broncos Parkway Englewood CO 80112