J. Rena Owsley-brown DMD
Dentist | General Practice1275 Highway 54 W Suite 204 Fayetteville GA, 30214
Dr. J. Owsley-brown is a Dentist practicing in Fayetteville, GA. Dr. Owsley-brown specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
J. Rena Owsley-brown DMD's Practice location
Fayetteville, GA 30214Get Direction
J. Rena Owsley-brown DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Owsley-brown
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Byong K. U6452 South Lee Street Morrow Georgia 30260
- Dr. Gary Lafayette Johnson D.D.S.3915 Cascade Rd Sw Atlanta GA 30331
- Theron M Jones DMD5819 Campbellton Rd Sw Atlanta GA 30331
- Dr. Gordon L Fleming D.D.S.300 Northlake Dr Peachtree City GA 30269
- Dr. Gina L Geiger DMD2380 Benjamin E Mays Dr Sw Atlanta GA 30311
- Dr. Brooks Wells Maddox iii DMD2292 Mount Zion Rd Jonesboro GA 30236