Dr. Daniel Kierstead is an optometrist practicing in Fond Du Lac, WI. Dr. Kierstead specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kierstead performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Daniel James Kierstead OD's Practice location
Fond Du Lac, WI 54937Get Direction
Dr. Daniel James Kierstead OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Sean P Halpin O.D.1885 W Pointe Dr Oshkosh WI 54902
- Dr. Ruth Ann Weber O.D.503 Doctors Ct Oshkosh WI 54901
- Dr. David Brian Hammes O.D.355 N Peters Ave Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Andrew M Josephs OD1155 W Winneconne Ave Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Brian James Hammes O.D.355 N Peters Ave Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Ryan P Ames OD1951 Bowen St Oshkosh WI 54901