Dr. Roger Olivarri is a psychologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Olivarri specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Olivarri evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Olivarri because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Roger J Olivarri PH.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78751Get Direction
Mr. Roger J Olivarri PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Ms. Rosalie Davis PHD, RXP3003 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Julee K. Huggins PSY.D.3901 Oakmount Dr Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Mr. Craig Alexander Turpin ED.S5321 Menaul Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Rene Suzanne Silleroy PH.D.2741 Indian School Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Alexander J Paret PH.D.11504 Penfield Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Julia Marie Kennedy PSY.D.3939 San Pedro Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87110