Dr. Nathan Sanderse is an internist practicing in KANSAS CITY, KS. Dr. Sanderse specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sanderse provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Nathan Michael Sanderse M.D.'s Practice location
KANSAS CITY, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Michael Sanderse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Steve O Egwuonwu MD5604 Southwest Lee Boulevard Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Dr. Nina Arakelova MD11881 W 112th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Yelena Pinzur1010 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- J. Chris Perryman4321 Washington Street Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Karla LaTomaya Houston-Gray MD6400 Prospect Avenue Kansas City Missouri 64132
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116