Dr. Charles Baltimore is an ophthalmologist practicing in Washington, NC. Dr. Baltimore specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Baltimore can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Baltimore can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1969
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1969
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Duke U Affil Hosp
Dr. Charles Littleburg Baltimore M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, NC 27889Get Direction
Dr. Charles Littleburg Baltimore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- What are Cataracts: Get the Facts
Cataract is the blurring of the lens part of the eye that can lead to complications in vision. Aging is the cause of the common form of cataract. It grows slowly and should symptoms develop they should not be ignored as this condition worsens with time. Congenital defects, previous eye surgery,...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- Dr. Kurt Jackson M.D.216 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jitendra Swarup M.D.101 Mark Drive Edenton NC 27932
- Dr. James Eugene Holland MD2573 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Charles William Titone M.D.1011 Wh Smith Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Peter Arthur Van houten MD2501 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Mrs. Catherine S Steffee M.D.2425 Hemby Ln Greenville NC 27834