Dr. Mary E King M.D.
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine300 Stafford St Suite 300 Springfield MA, 01104
Dr. Mary King is a family practitioner practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. King specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. King possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1986
Tufts University School of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Infectious Diseases; Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Mary E King M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mary E King M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- Dr. Robert B Weitzman MD234 Russell St Hadley MA 01035
- Dr. Alan B. Weiner MD234 Russell St Hadley MA 01035
- Dr. William Joseph Garrity DO68 Bridge St Suffield CT 06078
- Dr. Stephen John Levine M.D.1221 Main St Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Paul S Baecher M.D.29 Cottage St Amherst MA 01002
- Dr. William S Shieh MD265 Ellington Rd East Hartford CT 06108