Dr. Yadira Baez-lockard is a psychologist practicing in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Baez-lockard specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Baez-lockard evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Baez-lockard because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Yadira Baez-lockard PSY. D.'s Practice location
Merrillville, IN 46410Get Direction
PIEDMONT, SC 29673Get Direction
Yadira Baez-lockard PSY. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Dr. Stacy L Wright PSY.D., H.S.P.P.9150 E 109th Ave Crown Point IN 46307
- Dr. Judith Degrazia Harrington PHD908 Roosevelt Rd Valparaiso IN 46383
- Amrita Uttamchandani PSYD2490 Central Ave Lake Station IN 46405
- Dr. Caryl H. Rosen CARYL ROSEN, PH.D.900 Ridge Rd. Munster IN 46321
- Dr. Timothy Donald Mcmanus PSY.D.Ingalls Hospital Acute Rehabilitation Unit Harvey IL 60426
- Dr. Karen Louise Eggen PH.D.204 E Lincolnway Valparaiso IN 46383