Dr. Paul Kozlowski is a urologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Kozlowski specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1993
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Is the CO adduct of myoglobin bent, and does it matter?
- Morbid obesity and the prone position: a case report.
- Theoretical determination of the Co-C bond energy dissociation in cobalamins.
- Quantum chemical modeling of Co--C bond activation in B(12)-dependent enzymes.
- Controversial cases in endourology.
- Density functional theory investigations of NiN2S2 reactivity as a function of nitrogen donor type and N-H...S hydrogen bonding inspired by nickel-containing superoxide dismutase.
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: an objective assessment and review of the literature.
- Theory of Thomson scattering in inhomogeneous media.
- Erratum: Theory of Thomson scattering in inhomogeneous media.
- Prostate Cancer Surgery, Prostate Cancer, Laparoscopic Surgery And More
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- University of Rochester Medical Center 1999
- Laparoscopic Surgery and Endourology, Stanford Medical Center, Stanford, Calif. 2000
Dr. Paul M Kozlowski MD's Practice location
Dr. Paul M Kozlowski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kozlowski
- Can Men Get a Yeast Infection?
Many people think that only women suffer from yeast infections, but men can get them too, though it is much less common. This infection in men can be very painful and unpleasant.It is important to be aware of the symptoms and causes, as this can help in diagnosing and treating the infection in time...
- Does Blood In Urine Mean There Are Cysts In My Kidneys?
In the normal course, blood has no place in the urine. But Hematuria or blood in the urine is a clear indication that we are confronting a larger problem somewhere in the urinary or genital systems. It could indicate the presence of a renal cyst, although a cyst is by no means the only contributing...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Mark W. Burns MD4540 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Hunter Buchanan Wessells OtherHarborview Medical Center Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Claire C. Yang MD1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- William John Ellis OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Joseph Marquez M.D.904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Bryan Benjamin Voelzke MD325 9th Avenue Seattle WA 98101