Dr. Karen Altschuld is an audiologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Altschuld evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Altschuld takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Karen S Altschuld AU.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Karen S Altschuld AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the MMR Vaccine?
If someone comes into contact with infectious illnesses, their immune system will notice its presence and rapidly produce antibodies meant to fight and destroy it. People who have recently received an MMR vaccination can’t easily spread it to others. Sometimes, the MMR vaccine can cause mild side...
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
What is Gastroenteritis?Gastroenteritis refers to an infection of the gastrointestinal tract, and leads to inflammation of the stomach and the intestines. This irritation, characterized by nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, is also known as the stomach flu. The stomach flu entails severe diarrhea,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Is Hypothyroidism Hereditary?
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the body is not adequate. Thyroid hormones play an important role in regulating metabolic rates and energy levels in the body. Thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) are the two major hormones produced by the thyroid...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Kim C Shorr AUD FAAA1955 Ohio Dr Grove City OH 43123
- Katie Cragen Schwitzgable AU.D420 N JAMES RD COLUMBUS OH 43219
- Holly Elizabeth Tegeder AU.D.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Sandra Alston555 S 18TH STREET COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Mrs. Sandra Marie Wiseley M.A.2192 Stringtown Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Mrs. Gretchen Lynnette Waggoner AU.D.456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210