Dr. Clarence Engstrom is a family practitioner practicing in Zion, IL. Dr. Engstrom specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Engstrom possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1965
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
- Rockford Mem Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford Program
Mr. Clarence David Engstrom MD's Practice location
Zion, IL 60099Get Direction
Mr. Clarence David Engstrom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Engstrom
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.1162 Maple Ave Mundelein IL 60060
- Dr. Josie Leigh Tenore M.D.595 Elm Place Highland Park IL 60035
- Dr. Mackie A Snebold DO3920 N Johnsburg Rd Mchenry IL 60051
- Dr. Beatrisa Paz-averbuch MD1435 Crowe Ave Deerfield IL 60015
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Baker MD1445 N Hunt Club Rd Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. James George Delis D.O.8501 75th Street Kenosha WI 53142