Dr. Jeffrey Byron Mazin M.D.,F.A.C.S.,INC.
Surgeon3737 Moraga Ave Steb412 San Diego CA, 92117
Dr. Mazin was board certified in Surgery in 1982. Dr. Mazin received his medical degree from Temple University in 1975.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1975
Temple University School of Medicine 1975
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Skin Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jeffrey Byron Mazin M.D.,F.A.C.S.,INC.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92117Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Byron Mazin M.D.,F.A.C.S.,INC.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mazin
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Rodolfo Arcovedo M.D.855 3rd Avenue Chula Vista California 91911
- Mr. Laurence K. Tanaka MD4060 4th Avenue San Diego California 92103
- Dr. Michael Roushdy Khalil M.D., F.A.C.S.8705 COMPLEX DR SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Julie L Barone D.O.3075 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Mayer Tenenhaus M.D.9350 Campus Point Drive La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Chelsea S Hardin M.D.5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942