Dr. Christopher Villar practices Neurological Surgery in Peoria, IL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Villar prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Christopher F. Villar M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
PENSACOLA, FL 32504Get Direction
Dr. Christopher F. Villar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Jeffrey David Klopfenstein M.D.719 N William Kumpf Blvd Peoria IL 61605
- Dr. Anthony M Avellino MD, MBA908 Jefferson St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Patrick Terence Tracy MD719 N William Kumpf Blvd Peoria IL 61605
- Dr. Todd David Mccall M.D.719 N William Kumpf Blvd Peoria IL 61605
- Dr. Daniel R. Fassett M.D., M.B.A.719 N William Kumpf Blvd Peoria IL 61605
- Dr. Dzung Hong Dinh MD719 N William Kumpf Blvd Peoria IL 61605