Dr. Gonzalo Pandolfi MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology3909 Creekside Loop Suite 130 Yakima WA, 98902
Dr. Gonzalo Pandolfi is a gastroenterologist practicing in Yakima, WA. Dr. Pandolfi specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Pandolfi performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Gonzalo Pandolfi MD's Practice location
Yakima, WA 98902Get Direction
Dr. Gonzalo Pandolfi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pandolfi
- What Does the Gallbladder Do?
What is a gallbladder?The gallbladder is a hollow and pear-shaped structure situated under the liver and on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to store and concentrate bile, which is a yellow-brown colored digestive enzyme produced by the liver. The gallbladder belongs to the...
- Doctors Recommend Pneumonia Vaccine to Celiac Disease Patients
Disorders in the immune system can cause abnormally high or low activity of the immune system. It is also known that celiac disease is an autoimmune condition. This disease is a severe genetic condition. It means that the antibodies start attacking the body instead of fighting off infections such as...
- What It's Like to Live With a Colostomy Bag
Many people with IBD reach the point where the diseased part of the intestine has to be removed. This surgery involves a disconnection between the intestine and the rectum. Therefore, corrective surgery is needed to create a new outlet for the passage of bowel movements from the body.Depending on...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- The Gluten Loophole: Father and Daughter Circumvent Celiac Disease
An allergy is an abnormal reaction of the immune system to normally inoffensive substances called allergens. Most allergic reactions are harmless and easily resolved, but some can result in fatal anaphylactic shock if not attended to immediately.An allergic reaction is triggered when an allergen...
- The Connection Between Ulcerative Colitis and Male Sexual Function
Almost 40 percent of men say their sexual desire has decreased because of their Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD); over 25 percent say IBD prevents them from having sex and about 20 percent of men say it’s caused problems for them during sex. IBD is a chronic condition that affects 1.6 million people,...
- Dr. Joseph Schmer MD1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Amy E Zeigler PA-C1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Christopher bryan Danaque Tan M.D.3909 CREEKSIDE LOOP STE 120 YAKIMA WA 98902
- Dr. Thomas J Attaway MD3909 Creekside Loop Yakima WA 98902
- Dr. Kevin W. Olden MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Gilbert K Ong MD3909 Creekside Loop Yakima WA 98902