Dr. Philip Grant is an internist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Grant specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Grant provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Switch from enfuvirtide to raltegravir in virologically suppressed HIV-1 infected patients: effects on level of residual viremia and quality of life.
- The use of resistance testing in the management of HIV-1-infected patients.
- Optimal antiretroviral therapy: HIV-1 treatment strategies to avoid and overcome drug resistance.
- When to start ART in the setting of acute AIDS-related opportunistic infections: the time is now!
- Evolution of HIV treatment guidelines in high- and low-income countries: converging recommendations.
- Comparative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of antiretroviral therapy and pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV prevention in South Africa.
- Modifying Antiretroviral Therapy in Virologically Suppressed HIV-1-Infected Patients.
- Tenofovir and bone health.
- A Randomized Switch From Nevirapine-Based Antiretroviral Therapy to Single Tablet Rilpivirine/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate in Virologically Suppressed Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1-Infected Rwandans.
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Philip Magnus Grant MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94306Get Direction
Dr. Philip Magnus Grant MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grant
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- How to Avoid the Flu During Flu Season
Tips to prevent the flu:Get flu shots – Flu vaccinations still remain the best way to prevent flu in the season. One should ideally get vaccinated in fall to avoid the chances of getting flu. If one has missed it, try to get the shot in winter. One can chose either a flu shot that contains killed...
- Melvin C. Britton795 El Camino Boulevard Palo Alto California 94301
- Sidney Marchasin1301 Shoreway Road Belmont California 94002
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Sophie W. Cole MD1001 Bayhill Dr San Bruno California 94066
- Dr. Thomas Okarma PH.D., M.D.230 Constitution Drive Menlo Park California 94025