Dr. Matharbootham Mani is an anesthesiologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Mani ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mani also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India MD
- Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore 1974
- West Virginia University Affiliated Hospitals 1975
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 1971
Dr. Matharbootham Mani MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Matharbootham Mani MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- Jerry Lewis Remembered for his Role in Muscular Dystrophy Fundraising
Comedian and entertainer, Jerry Lewis, died Sunday, August 20, 2017 at age 91. And one of the things he will be most remembered for is his work with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While more than $2.5 billion were raised from 1966 to 2010 through the annual telethons that Lewis hosted, some of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. John A. Adesioye MD7196 Maple Leaf Circle Blacklick Ohio 43004
- Dr. Jason J. Porter MD800 West Main Street Coldwater Ohio 45828
- Dr. Russell P Woda D.O.5151 Reed Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Megann Smiley DMD, MS700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Subbarao Jayanti M.D.793 W State St Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Matthew Mckiernan M.D.410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210