Dr. Shelby Abeyta is a psychologist practicing in Carson City, NV. Dr. Abeyta specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Abeyta evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Abeyta because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Shelby Alise Abeyta's Practice location
Carson City, NV 89701Get Direction
Shelby Alise Abeyta's reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Dr. Stephen Bradley Mayville PH.D.6490 S Mccarran Blvd Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Thomas Francis Sheehan PHD550 Lantern Ct Incline Village NV 89450
- Ms. Chelsea C Brierly MA MFT2489 Lake Tahoe Blvd South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
- Dr. Elizabeth Marinelli PH.D.1 COLLEGE DR SOUTH LAKE TAHOE CA 96150
- Rita Carlson PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERN205 S Minnesota St Carson City NV 89703
- Rachel Capurro PSY.D.10631 PROFESSIONAL CIR RENO NV 89521