Dr. Ana maria Bush D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice24632 State Road 54 Lutz FL, 33559
Dr. Ana maria Bush is a Dentist practicing in Lutz, FL. Dr. Bush specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ana maria Bush D.D.S.'s Practice location
Lutz, FL 33559Get Direction
Dr. Ana maria Bush D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bush
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. John Addison DMD2118 W Brandon Blvd Brandon FL 33511
- Nelson P. Castellano3302 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder D.D.S.3716 W Neptune St Tampa FL 33629
- Dr. Aleksander Precaj DDS1200 S Highland Ave Clearwater FL 33756
- Dr. Wesley Morris Cowan DMD15415 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618
- Dr. John C Belcher D.D.S3614 Madaca Lane Tampa FL 33618