Dr. Muhammad Faisal is an internist practicing in Elgin, IL. Dr. Faisal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Faisal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Muhammad Faisal M.D.'s Practice location
Elgin, IL 60123Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32209Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Faisal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faisal
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD765 Ela Road Lake Zurich IL 60047
- Yelena Shanchuk1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Fauzia I. Carullo MD2901 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Nathan Munir Kakish MD2000 Lake Avenue Woodstock Illinois 60098
- Dr. Mamdouh L. Ishak MD121 South Wilke Road Arlington Heights Illinois 60005
- Dr. Monica E. Gavran MD2000 Lake Avenue Woodstock Illinois 60098