Dr. Nina Blackhurst is a Dentist practicing in Reading, PA. Dr. Blackhurst specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nina A Blackhurst D.M.D.'s Practice location
Reading, PA 19601Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103Get Direction
Dr. Nina A Blackhurst D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Robert Alan Wunsch DMD1500 Penn Ave Reading PA 19610
- Dr. Tammy Balatgek DDS, FAACP2433 Morgantown Road (Route 10) Reading PA 19607
- Dr. Stephanie Claire Berg D.M.D1075 Berkshire Blvd. Wyomissing PA 19610
- Dr. Aida Pasalic DMD1885 Swamp Pike Gilbertsville PA 19525
- Jared M Merin DMD2230 N 5th Street Hwy Reading PA 19605
- Dr. Marie A Kershner DMD100 South Chestnut Street Boyertown PA 19512