Dr. Kyusang Lee practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Lee studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1989
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1989
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Herniated Disc
- Memory Loss
- Spinal Stenosis
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Neurology; Montefiore Univ Hosp/Upmc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Neur Institute Columbia Presbyn Med Center 1990
- Columbia - Presbyterian Medical Center 1993
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
- Columbia - Presbyterian Medical Center 1995
Dr. Kyusang Steven Lee MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Kyusang Steven Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- New Machine Could Detect Early Alzheimer's
A group of biomedical researchers from Case Western Reserve University may have found a new and better way to catch early Alzheimer’s.Why catch Alzheimer’s early?Alzheimer’s affects about 5.5 million Americans, and as people are getting older and living longer, anyone can expect that this...
- Jillian Mercado Slays It on Beyoncé's Clothing Campaign
A couple of years ago Jillian Mercado, the 27-year-old New Yorker, was beginning to stand out as a fashion reference; she managed her own blog and jumped to fame for being the image of the Diesel and Nordstrom brands.And, soon after, Beyoncé, yes the Queen B, has chosen her to be the face of her...
- Dogs Show Improvement After Gene Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a progressive disease that causes body muscle weakness and atrophy as a result of a deficiency in dystrophin protein. A scientist at the University of Washington, the University of Missouri, LLC, Solid Biosciences, and NCATS have developed a gene transfer approach to...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235