Prof. Lisa R Caso D.O.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1108 Van Buren Rd Suite 301 Easton PA, 18045
Dr. Lisa Caso is an adolescent specialist practicing in Easton, PA. Dr. Caso works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Caso treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Allergic Reaction
- Ear Wax
- Food Allergies
- Plantar Wart
- Strep Throat
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Prof. Lisa R Caso D.O.'s Practice location
Easton, PA 18045Get Direction
Prof. Lisa R Caso D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caso
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- Do I have Kidney Stones Because of my Diet?
When we talk about kidney stones we are referring to a condition that forms stones in the urinary system. These are crystal ball-like structures that accumulate in the ureter and bladder. They form different shapes and sizes. Some are microscopic while others are the size of a golf ball. The kidney...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Christopher Brendan Lynch DORr14 Stroudsburg PA 18360
- Dr. Shahid Noor M.D.1730 W Chew St Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Andrea Argeson MDRr 7 Box 7492 Stroudsburg PA 18360
- Dr. Tayyaba Saeed Jan M.D.7615 Tilghman St Allentown PA 18106
- Dr. Maria Antonia Ramos M.D.2223 Linden St Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Aurora Tan M.D.1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103