Dr. Oksana Kulinich DDS
Dentist | General Practice3609 Mission Ave Suite B Carmichael CA, 95608
Dr. Oksana Kulinich is a Dentist practicing in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Kulinich specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Oksana Kulinich DDS's Practice location
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
Dr. Oksana Kulinich DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kulinich
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- mojtaba golestan2020 Hurley Way sacramento CA 95628
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Thomas J. Schauer DDS77 Scripps Drive Sacramento California 95825
- Kenneth Marti DDS6049 Douglas Boulevard Granite Bay California 95746
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.2535 Foothill Boulevard La Crescenta California 91214
- Lorenzo M. Padron DDS520 Cottonwood St Woodland CA 95695