Matthew G. Powers M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology1923 S Utica Ave Sjmc Radiology Tulsa OK, 74104
Dr. Matthew Powers is an interventional radiologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Powers specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Neuroradiology
- St Luke'S Hosp, General Surgery
Matthew G. Powers M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74104Get Direction
Matthew G. Powers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Powers
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What is Blue Apron: Reviews, Nutrition, Cost, and Menu
What Is Blue Apron?Blue Apron is an online food delivery start-up company that is based in New York City at 5 Crosby St. It was co-founded in 2012 by Matt Wadiak, Matt Salzberg, and Ilia Papas. In 2015, the third year since it was founded, this recipe delivery business had an estimated value of 2...
- The Impact of Sleep Deprivation Has on the Brain
According to the National Sleep Foundation, the average adult should have seven to nine hours of sleep each day to achieve a healthier body and a normal sleep/wake cycle. However, the amount of sleep needed by every person varies in different ages and because of his or her lifestyle. Different...
- What Can I Eat if I Have Celiac Disease?
What is gluten?Gluten is the entire protein content found in wheat, rye, and barley. Gluten is found in flour as well. It is the gluten that helps to prevent the crumbling of bread and other baked products. This characteristic feature of gluten has made it very popular and is now used in almost all...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Thomas W White M.D.4111 S Darlington Ave Tulsa OK 74135
- Douglas A Powell DO1120 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Cordell Lee Privat MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. James Albert Rittimann M.D.4111 S Darlington Ave. Tulsa OK 74135
- Dr. Herbert E Hamilton M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Mark J Baldeck MD4111 S Darlington Ave. Tulsa OK 74135