Dr. Daniel Hannan is a Chiropractor practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Hannan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hannan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Daniel J Hannan DC's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50317Get Direction
Dr. Daniel J Hannan DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Jeff Gilbert DC2600 72ND ST STE P URBANDALE IA 50322
- Dr. Justin C Luneburg D.C.11050 Hickman Rd Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Cory M Thiele D.C.5010 Mills Civic Pkwy #102 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Jerome James Zortman D.C.250 W First Street Grimes IA 50111
- Dr. Kirby Shane Gengler DC5590 Nw 57th Ave Johnston IA 50131
- Dr. Christopher Charles Zimmerman D.C.800 S 50th St West Des Moines IA 50265