Dr. Scott Mason is a Dentist practicing in Ava, MO. Dr. Mason specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Scott C. Mason DDS's Practice location
Ava, MO 65608Get Direction
Scott C. Mason DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Wesley Clark Mullen DDS9434 Hospital Avenue Nassawadox VA 23413
- Nicholas S Kochenour DMD504 Nw 10th Ave. Ava MO 65608
- Dr. Gayle Ainsley Owens DDS177 West Burnam Norwood MO 65717
- Max E Harkey D.M.D.104 S. Lincoln Ave Mansfield MO 65704
- Dr. Anthony Kyuhyun Lee DDS504 Nw 10th Ave. Ava MO 65608
- Bruce Craig Maxwell DDS504 Nw 10th Ave Ava MO 65608