Dr. Sameera Solanki is a Dentist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Solanki specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Sameera Solanki DDS's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85015Get Direction
Dr. Sameera Solanki DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Solanki
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Michael T. Beckham D.D.S4815 E Carefree Hwy Cave Creek AZ 85331
- Dr. Brent D Pulley D.M.D., LTD1442 E Chandler Blvd Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. Owen Michael Waldman D.M.D.21809 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Jeffrey Fellner D.D.S.20265 N 59th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Steven C. Huntsman DDS1702 Pat Booker Rd Universal City TX 78148
- Dr. John Aird Dana DDS2084 E Southern Ave Tempe Arizona 85282