Dr. Elizabeth Green is an audiologist practicing in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Green evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Green takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Elizabeth Wallenborn Green MA CCCLA's Practice location
Huntsville, AL 35805Get Direction
Mrs. Elizabeth Wallenborn Green MA CCCLA's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Facts Every Celiac Patient Should Know
When someone is diagnosed with celiac disease they have to make significant lifestyle changes to ensure that they can properly manage their disorder. To make those changes, it’s critical that the patient and their family members have a proper understanding of celiac disease and how it affects a...
- Why Ovarian Cancer is Difficult to Detect Early
All too often we hear the term “the silent killer” when describing ovarian cancer. This term has come from the false belief that ovarian cancer is a disease without any warning signs and without much research. However, there is quite a lot of research, in fact, that confirms that most women who...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Are Body Wraps Effective?
Body wraps, often referred to as body cocoons or body masks, are popular spa treatments heralded to have several uses depending on the material used for wrapping. A number of natural materials, like rosemary, clay, chocolate, eucalyptus, and honey, are used for the wrapping process. Different...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mark R Carroll M.S., CCC-A333 Whitesport Drive SW Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. George D Murphree AU.D.303 Williams Ave Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Kathryn Mecaskey Williams AU.D.927 Franklin St Se Huntsville AL 35801
- Mrs. Robyn Thaxton Abernathy AU.D.927 Franklin St Se Huntsville AL 35801
- Mrs. Jennifer Anderson Dillard M.CD., CCC-A906 Fagan Springs Dr SE Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Caitlyn Piper Roberts AU.D.927 FRANKLIN ST SE HUNTSVILLE AL 35801