Dr. Wayne Chen is a pediatrician practicing in Mc Kees Rocks, PA. Dr. Chen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Wayne Charles Chen D.O.'s Practice location
Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136Get Direction
Islip, NY 11751Get Direction
Dr. Wayne Charles Chen D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Dr. Soha Chikh Alchabab-nassar MD250 College Ave Beaver PA 15009
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Barbara M. Harley9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15237
- Dr. Eric A. Pennock MD20397 Route 19 Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Edward Gotkiewicz MD603 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Lucas J Godinez DO850 Clairton Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15236