Dr. Charles Li, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. His specialties include family medicine and he currently treats patients in Faribault, Minnesota, Saint paul, Minnesota, and Minneapolis, ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, General Surgery
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Charles C Li MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55124Get Direction
Dr. Charles C Li MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Li
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Dr. Albert Yeo M.D.10 Shurs Ln Philadelphia PA 19127
- Dr. Olumide Anuoluwa Omiwade MBCHB701 Park Ave South Minneapolis MN 55415
- Neeraja Maddi MBBS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Christine Marie Athmann MD318 East Main Street Crosby MN 56441
- Dr. Mary C Homan MD15650 Cedar Ave Saint Paul MN 55124
- Mr. Andrew D Maas MD17305 Cedar Avenue Lakeville MN 55044