Dr. James Vana is a Chiropractor practicing in Moline, IL. Dr. Vana specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Vana seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James R. Vana D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. James R. Vana D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Willard M. Smith D.C.2512 18th Avenue Rock Island Illinois 61201
- Dr. John Christopher Lemke D.C.813 1st Ave Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Eduardo J. Marquez DC3430 Towne Pointe Drive Bettendorf Iowa 52722
- Dr. Jeramy David Blackwood D.C.3012 18TH AVE ROCK ISLAND IL 61201
- Dr. Melissa Kae Birdsell D.C.1201 5th Ave Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Frankie Amarillas D.C.5260 Northwest Blvd Davenport IA 52806