Dr. Kelli Brown is a Chiropractor practicing in Washington, IA. Dr. Brown specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brown seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mrs. Kelli Lynn Brown D.C.'s Practice location
Washington, IA 52353Get Direction
Mrs. Kelli Lynn Brown D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Gene A Zdrazil D.C.6090 River Junction Rd Se Lone Tree IA 52755
- Dr. Daniel Tweeton D.C.214 S Iowa Ave Washington IA 52353
- Dr. Gary P Englert D.C.205 E. Access Rd. Columbus Junction IA 52738
- Dr. Edward M Burdock DC CCSP208 S Marion Ave Washington IA 52353
- Dr. J.c. Cortese D.C.6090 River Junction Rd Se Lone Tree IA 52755
- Dr. William Martin Tweeton DC214 S Iowa Ave Washington IA 52353