Dr. Harry Shepherd is a Chiropractor practicing in New Hope, PA. Dr. Shepherd specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Shepherd seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Harry Jacob Shepherd DC's Practice location
New Hope, PA 18938Get Direction
Dr. Harry Jacob Shepherd DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Michael Lio D.C.33 State Rd Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Ron Meola DC927 N Washington Ave Dunellen NJ 08812
- Dr. David R Tucker D.C.402 Middletown Blvd. Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Michael Maurice Burak D.C.2579 Huntingdon Pike Huntingdon Valley PA 19006
- Dr. Brian Francis Civinski DC3105 Nottingham Way Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Lawrence C. Bagnell Other301 Corporate Dr E Langhorne PA 19047